- I am really going to love this program.
- It will really challenge me physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.
- I might hate it, at least parts of it, for brief periods.
- To continue, I'll have to accept that and move through those periods anyway.
- Whatever parts I hate are the parts I probably need the most.
- I haven't been plopped down into a such an eclectic group of people with at least one common interest since I was plopped down into my breastfeeding group three days after the birth of my first son.
- The first five observations above apply to breastfeeding as much as they do to YTT.
- I made deep, immediate and lasting friendships in my breastfeeding group. I suspect this YTT will foster some similar bonds.
- My 45-year-old body will either break or bloom after sitting on the floor for 200 hours. Who knew just sitting on the floor could wear you out? I exaggerate; we did more than sit but I, and my lower back, did notice the sitting time.
- What happens in YTT, stays in YTT.
Now I'm off for more!
What a fun adventure!!ReplyDelete
Are you going to teach private lessons? We could use a family yoga teacher over here!
Woo-hoo! You're over halfway there! :)ReplyDelete