Since I have been too busy and otherwise uncreative in my own right on my blog recently, I am following Joyce's lead in answering some random questions. Feel free to join in on my comments or on your own blog. Here goes...
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
First of all, I didn't know people called it "Wowmart". Secondly, I really don't like that place...I know there are bargains galore but I would rather spend a bit more and not experience the place. There...I said it.
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
Obama - not the man, but what he is doing. There...I said that too. Don't hate me for being honest.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Two things...blogging and camping!
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
O Holy Night
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Some real food on the side.
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Joyce's answer is best. (Ooops...Does that mean I didn't answer that question in my own voice?)
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Donielle..pronounced with a long "o". This was my dad's pick...Mom thought I would turn out with questionable morals if I had this name. I am happy with the one they gave me...I don't look like a Donielle.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
For time to slow down.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
I ordered it from an online camera shop! New gear!
10. Today--what song represents you?
This one's hard...I got nothing.
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
It reconfirmed my love of and my desire to write, my love of photography, and my snide sense of humor.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I chose my favorite jeans...it's cooler today and I am happy to be wearing them again. Always feel right in a good pair of jeans.