I leveled a challenge yesterday to anyone relaxed enough to take it: be a kid, look for a joyous moment and seize it, stop being so darn serious! Did you do it? Could you do it? I did. Here are a few things I did yesterday to make sure I got a little bit of kid back in my day:
- Did not get up with my alarm.
- Ate a Poptart.
- Chased a rainbow (I know that sounds so contrived, but seriously my son and I were driving and saw one and he yelled "Follow it!!!" and we did until we had to make a left turn back to his school.)
- Watched a very silly movie with my husband, long after we should have been sleeping, and on a Monday night no less!
- Tried to slip as many movie quotes into normal conversation as possible (I think I hit somewhere around 10.)
- Figured out that every single time I type "today" I always type "toady" first. Now if that isn't a little subconscious reminder to stop being so serious, I don't know what is!
Let me know what you did to enjoy your day! Happy Toady Today!