I told you I would be back. Thank you to my sister-in-law, Joyce, at From This Side of the Pond for nudging me today or I otherwise might not have made it. She gave me my very first blog award today...Thank you Joyce!
Along with the award came a one-word challenge. I am supposed to answer the questions below and pass along the award to some Over the Top Bloggers who haven't participated in this little game.
One problem for me: I can't say anything with only one word. Really. It's hard. I think you need to know more than just one word of my thoughts on things. But here goes my attempt. I'll keep my answers as short as I can.
1.Where is your cell phone? In my back pocket. I know, not so feminine, but I lose it if I keep it anywhere else.
2. Your hair? Thick, coarse, unruly, but bows down with respect to my flat iron.
3. Your mother? A blessing
4. Your father? A trooper
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate anything
6. Your dream last night? Can't recall
7.Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Being an inspiring photographer and watching my sons grow up to be men I admire
9. What room are you in? The kitchen
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Clowns
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I hate questions like this...my answer: better, happier, more relaxed, enjoying more of the good stuff
13. Where were you last night? At my son's karate class
14. Something that you aren't? A ballerina
15. Muffins? Yes, please!
16. Wish list item? A really great lens for my camera
17. Where did you grow up? East Tennessee, y'all!
18. Last thing thing you did? Partially started dinner, helped the boys with their homework, read Joyce's blog, ate a bowl of pudding...all at the same time!
19. What are you wearing? Jeans, black long sleeve t-shirt and a cashmere scarf
20. Your TV? Off but stationed to FOXNews
21. Your pet? They're technically not mine. I'm just the main caregiver for 2 cats,2 gerbils, 11 fish
22. Friends? The best I could wish for
23. Your life? Orbiting around my children while always trying to squeeze myself in there somewhere
24. Your mood? Good
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Minivan...never thought I would be there
27. Something you're not wearing? A monocle
28. Your favorite store? Ann Taylor Loft
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday when my parents left my house
32. Your best friend? My husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Library
34. One person who emails me regularly? Dawn
35. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere...I love food
So now, it's your turn. If you wanna play along, cut & paste these questions on your blog or facebook and give us what you got. Let me know your in by commenting below. I enjoy your blogs and your friendship so much. You ladies are OVER THE TOP!
Courtney P. at Finding Home
Jen at HipasIwannabe
Mary Ann at Excerpts from My Dispatches
Georgia at it's just how i see things
Kelly B. on Facebook
thanks! i love getting tagged. i've done this one twice already, but it did not come with the award, so thank you. and this was a fun one to do. i'll have just as much fun doing it a third time!ReplyDelete
glad you stopped by. it's been a while for me, too. i'm working again and so busy these days. i'll have to spend some time here catching up. :)
Thanks for playing Courtney! Course it didn't occur to me until after I posted mine that they were supposed to be just one word. I think we both know that is not my forte : )ReplyDelete
Hey, thanks for including me. I tried to copy and paste but it just will not work for me. If I find the time to retype everything, I will answer the questions.ReplyDelete